Bible Codes Plus/2000 (release July 2001) is a leading edge Bible codes software program, incorporating the latest research discoveries, as easy to use functions. BC2000 is also very fast. Built into BC2000 are a host of Bible study aids, besides the advanced Bible code functions; and it truly is a tool that will profit the user. Bible Codes 2000 was recently renamed to Bible Codes Plus (they are the same program).
Bible Codes Plus/2000 is a product of Computronic Corporation in Savyon, Israel, a company that has been creating leading edge Bible code software programs for many years. It requires a PC with Windows 95-98-ME-2000-NT4-XP. The program comes on a CD with a 100-page manual (electronic) and an electronic tutorial. The July 2001 release has a bonus video on the Bible code, and 120 Bible pictures in color by famous illustrator Gustave Dore.
What are some of the advanced functions in BC2000 that should interest serious Bible code researchers?
- the Koren edition Hebrew Torah and Tanach complete with nikud (vowelization marks). You can turn off/on the nikud as desired in both the scriptures window and code matrix.
- complete Hebrew and English concordances. The English concordance is for the recent, direct English translation of the Tanach from Hebrew to English without going through Greek manuscripts.
- for an initial codes search, you can search for a main term and up to 6 additional terms. The program will search for all of them and match finds automatically, quickly indicating the matrix where all or most of the terms are at in one matrix.
- besides the 6 excellent bilingual dictionaries (dictionary, lexicon, Bible names, first names, My dictionary, and Years database) giving you the "know no Hebrew" capability, BC2000 has a calendar conversion function to convert Gregorian dates to Hebrew calendar dates and allow you enter dates in a variety of approved formats with a single click, without typing. BC2000 has a number to Hebrew letters conversion function, giving you the correct translation in letters or the number as Hebrew words, click to enter for search without typing. Finally, it has an Anagram function allowing you to type in letters and it determines what valid words can be obtained by scrambling those letters in various orders. Anagram works with both English letters and Hebrew letters, and shows the results in both English and Hebrew.
- BC2000 enables you to quickly apply the multi-dimensional design aspects of the Bible code, with a simple click of the mouse. You can row-split the matrix from 2-9, which will enable you to easily find the optimal matrix display. This one function will cut hours of work and enable superior results.
- you can print the matrix legend which displays each term in the matrix in Hebrew and English, in the color shown in the matrix, and with the applicable symbol around the Hebrew letters.
You can order online using VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or AMEX, with 128-bit security (the best available). We will never sell or give away and personal information. You can also order by mail using a check, money order, or credit card. Please use the text order form to order by mail, just display it in your browser and press print. Codes in the Bible, 1221 Buttonwood Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525 USA.
Price is $49.95 plus shipping
go order online now using 128-bit security
PayPal option to purchase Buy Bible Codes Plus/2000 (new sale price) using Paypal
$49.95 + $4 shipping, USA & Canada only
Buy Bible Codes Plus/2000 (new sale price) using Paypal
$49.95 + $5 shipping, all other countries
Buy Bible Codes Plus/2000 & Jerusalem Dictionary, save $15 using Paypal
$109.95 + $5 shipping, USA & Canada only
Buy Bible Codes Plus/2000 & Jerusalem Dictionary, save $19 using Paypal
$109.95 + $9 shipping, all other countries
Below are graphic screen shots of Bible Codes 2000, just click on the link.
- The main screen of BC2000 is wonderful, with the best scripture display of any Bible code program. Many people use BC2000 as a Bible study tool. The English translation directly from Hebrew will give you fresh insights on the meanings of the scriptures, and with full nikud (vowelization marks) one can practice reading Hebrew correctly.
- Use the go-to button to quickly jump to a specific book-chapter-verse location in the scriptures, or get a summary write-up about the selected book, or book information. Another Bible study aid is the Find Word/Phrase function, which is a quick and easy way to look for either Hebrew or English words/phrases. The Hebrew and English concordances in BC2000 are fast, intuitive, and easy to use.
- BC2000 has a great tutorial that will walk you through an actual Bible codes search, demonstrating the various functions of the program, and creating a methodology for you to apply in doing Bible codes searches yourself. Bring up the tutorial at any time for reference, or jump to HELP for background materials on the Bible codes and specific info on a particular function. Bible Codes 2000 also comes with an excellent printed 100 page manual, that is helpful in providing guidance on using every function in the program, plus info on Hebrew letters, Hebrew grammar, the Jewish calendar, numbers as letters, and much more.
- The Search Codes Window begins the process of a Bible codes search, with all the necessary aids to quickly get started. It's intuitive and well designed.
- BC2000 has the best bilingual dictionaries of any codes programs. There is a main dictionary, a lexicon with modern terms and names, My dictionary where you can add new words, Bible names dictionary, and first names dictionary.
- BC2000 also has an excellent calendar Date conversion tool for converting Gregorian dates to Jewish calendar dates and entry for searches without typing. It allows you to enter the date in all the approved ways. Similarly, BC2000 has a numbers to Hebrew letters conversion function, that gives the output as letters, or as words. There is also a new Years database which has all years from 1583 to 2150 already pre-calculated in Jewish years for entry for searches without typing.
- The Anagram function allows you to find all possible words that could be made from either Hebrew or English letters typed in. It searches all the dictionaries and scripture texts and shows where the words are found. You can then enter a term for codes search without typing.
- The statistics functions built into BC2000 are both easy to use and understand, and also automatically calculated. Before a search has begun, you can see how many expected occurrences there are, and after a search, compare expected to actual occurreneces, the standard deviation, and odds. BC2000 also shows the distribution of letters in the selected text range, total letters, total words, and total verses.
- The Bible codes matrix display in BC2000 is superior, giving you many tools to fine-tune the display, do additional searches, visually mark words and phrases in the matrix with an easy click of the mouse, and much more.
- BC2000 is one of only 2 programs that implements the latest research discovery in the Bible codes, that they are built with a multi-dimensional design aspect. This is a real breakthrough. The proximity tool allows users to gauge the significance of terms based on the distance apart, ranging from excellent to poor significance.
- Once you've found the matrix, you'll want to develop it further by looking for more terms in the matrix. Additional Codes function allows you to do that by searching for 6 more terms at a time, in seconds. A great tool for quickly building a significant matrix. Use it as many times as you'd like.
- Another method for adding new terms to the matrix is to do dictionary searches for all possible words contained in the matrix. Bible Codes 2000 are the only programs with a dictionary search capability, called Identify Words. It's a brute force tool, but handled right, will yield unexpected results.
- Finally, when you've developed a nice matrix, you'll want to be able to print out the matrix and legend, or save them. BC2000 allows you to save the matrix, and then re-open it to begin work on it again on another day, right where you left off. You can print the matrix, and print the legend in both Hebrew and English. Or, you can save the matrix as a BMP (bitmapped) graphics file.
- Jerusalem Dictionary (formerly called Super Milon), the premiere Hebrew-English bilingual dictionary/thesaurus also works interactively with BC2000. Jerusalem Dictionary is a separate translation program from Computronic Corp., that besides being a great dictionary, has synonyms, antonyms, phrases, and over 8000 fully conjugated verb tables. Jerusalem Dictionary is made for the very serious researcher who wants to learn Hebrew, and you cannot learn about Hebrew verbs anywhere else except by taking formal classes in Hebrew. We offer Jerusalem Dictionary separately, or you can save $$$ by buying it in a package deal with Bible Codes 2000. Paste directly into BC2000 without typing for entry of terms for a search. You can read about Jerusalem Dictionary on this site and see screen shots by clicking here.
Order Bible Codes Plus/2000 Online Right Now new sale price $49.95 plus shipping
Text order form to order by mail (with all information)
Codes in the Bible
1221 Buttonwood Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80525 USA
Roy A. Reinhold