Return to Homepage
CodeFinder: Millennium Edition software for Bible codes research. #1 ranked Bible code software program in the world. Wonderful new 54-page Tutorial with 2 Lessons that teaches you the program step-by-step on real matrixes. Available on CD or save money and buy the download version (same program as on CD).
Easy to use, very fast, and function rich with groundbreaking tools. Cuts codes research time by 100's of hours. FREE update for owners on installed program. Works with Windows 98-ME-2000-NT4-XP-VISTA-Windows 7.
There are other Bible code software programs, so why consider CodeFinder over all the rest? The main reason is that CodeFinder is faster, and the unique automatic matrix determination feature sets it apart from the rest. You can search for unlimited search terms; and the program will find all occurrences of each and then match the finds into close proximity matrixes. The tree of results shows how many terms are in close proximity to the main search term, quickly leading you to the optimal matrix.
New version 1.23. Many great new features and optimized for Windows VISTA (32&64-bit) and Windows 7. Below are new version 1.23 features:
1. Actual/expected numbers in search results. (in Search Results pane)
Main Features:(click on links to see graphics of functions)
Will search for codes in the Hebrew Torah and Tanakh, Greek New Testament, or English New & Old Testaments (for practice codes searches and to learn the program easily). Also has in Hebrew: Genesis, War & Peace the same length as Genesis, and an electronically randomized Torah. In English we also include Moby Dick. Bilingual dictionaries for English-Hebrew and English-Greek, automatically available in the correct language depending on the text you load for search. Click on the dictionary button and start typing an English word and a double column appears. Double-click on the Hebrew (or Greek) term and it's entered for search without typing. Hebrew onscreen keyboard and Greek onscreen keyboard can be used to type onscreen using your mouse, or guides you as you type in Hebrew (or Greek) letters on your computer keyboard, when entering search terms by typing. Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP, VISTA and Windows 7 design integration with buttons for quick access to most-used functions, and menu selections for other functions. Automatically adds different colored shapes around the letters of each term in the displayed matrix, making it easy to pick out terms. Also, you can turn off individual "found terms" in the matrix with a right click in the tree of results when the screen is too cluttered. Enhanced Matrix Report is created with one click of the mouse; and includes all the terms in the matrix in both Hebrew and English, the term ELS, statistical text R-value and matrix R-value, and beginning and ending of the term by book-chapter-verse. Also includes matrix summary information. Save it as an RTF file, or a tabbed text file, or print it directly. This function makes it easy to prepare a complete Matrix Report for the web as a GIF. CodeFinder can search for unlimited terms, words or phrases at once, and find them all in a few minutes. What used to take hours of computer time 10 years ago, now takes a couple of minutes. New 54-Page Tutorial for the new version 1.23 just released. The Tutorial has 2 Lessons that take you step-by-step through the process of creating 2 real matrixes; and teaches all the program functions at the same time. The best Tutorial available in any codes program. It was fast before, now it smokes! There is no other codes program that even comes close in speed. With a double click on any letter in the displayed matrix, the program opens up a scriptures window showing the book-chapter-verse which contains the letter, and the verse in both Hebrew and English, Greek and English, or English-only depending on the text being searched. Export Search Results function saves a complete search including the entire tree of results, matrix, and remembers the text searched and all settings. If you're part way through refining a codes matrix and have to quit, just save the search and you can come back to it another day at the exact same spot where you left off, with one click on Import Search Results. A fantastic function! Advanced Printing Capabilities. Allows you to selectively print a matrix sub-area, print to file, or print the entire matrix. Also print the matrix Report. Color printing of matrix now done directly from CodeFinder. Dictionary Manager program allows you to add words or import an entire bilingual dictionary at once, that you can use in codes searches. CodeFinder comes complete with all fonts and texts, nothing else needed. Bilingual display of Search Terms list and Search Results list When you enter terms with the dictionary and do a search, many people forget what each Hebrew (or Greek) term means in English. Now you can toggle them to English by a simple right click in the Search Terms list window. You can also manually add the English word equivalent when paging through search terms using the Search Parameters power-user function. breathrough cursor tooltip function allows you to click on a marked letter in the matrix, and the cursor tooltip window opens, showing the term in Hebrew and English, the term ELS, and a statistical R-value. No other codes program has anything like this capability. No more wondering what it all means (for people with no knowledge of Hebrew). HELP pages, electronic manual that outlines a step-by-step method for doing a simple codes search, explaining the functions. Also, another HELP page explaining how to use all CodeFinder functions in a power-user search. Great Calendar Conversion tool converts Gregorian dates to Jewish calendar dates and allows entry of date search terms without any typing. All four possible date forms are selectable. Number Conversion to Hebrew Letters allows you to type in a number, have it converted to Hebrew letters, and send it for Codes Search without typing. Quick, accurate, and useful.
Priced low at $67.95 (US$) plus $5 for shipping worldwide (USA-Priority Mail, elsewhere-International Air Mail), the CodeFinder: Millennium Edition program (version 1.23) comes on CD-ROM. More features below, or go directly to secure online ordering page. We have ultra-strong 128-bit encryption for online credit card orders (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
Buy the Immediate Download version through Paypal and be using it in less than an hour, at $57.95. Saves ~20%, 18 mb download, exact same program as the CD. Also, followup download e-mail sent too.
If you'd like to order by mail using a check, money order, or credit card, you can display and print out a text order form here. Or PDF. Codes in the Bible, 1221 Buttonwood Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525 USA
Ranked #1 among all Hebrew Bible code programs in the world.
We offer full technical support for CodeFinder: Millennium Edition via e-mail, by mail, or occasionally be telephone upon request.
...Paypal purchasePaypal for $67.95 + $5.00 shipping
More Advanced CodeFinder Features:
- Power-User Search Parameters window. Allows a user to vary the ELS range for each term in the search list, or ignore some terms in the initial search. Subsequent searches retain the findings of the initial search and allow you to enter new terms or vary others and only new/modifed terms are searched. A unique function only in CodeFinder, and one that will save hours of work in codes research. Also allows you to manually enter the English word corresponding to the Hebrew (or Greek) term for use in bilingual toggling, and see a real-time statistical calculation of expected occurrences for each term.
- Automatic display of number of matched terms. In brackets in the search results window, you view the number of matches. It sorts by number of matches after the search and lists from highest number of matches to lowest, no longer requiring you to search for the best matrixes. Incredibly efficient and saves hours of work.
- "find the best matrix" function. You can select auto row-split, and the program matches all terms to the main term, then it automatically evaluates all row-split possibilities and chooses the optimal row-split for each occurrence of the main term. Makes evaluation of the multi-dimension aspect of the Bible code easy to apply.
- Crop Matrix is a new function that with one click, opens a new matrix window cropped to include just rows and columns with marked letters. Before you had to splice together screen saves and manually crop it in a graphics program. Now you can prepare a large matrix with one easy click.
- Save Matrix is a new function that allows you save the matrix you cropped using Crop Matrix, as a bitmapped graphics file (BMP). You can save a large matrix covering many screens in size as a BMP file that later can be opened in a graphics program to add a border and legend, then saved as a GIF file.
- Advanced small area research capabilities. After finding the optimal matrix, you can set in a small search area in the text; then, search for additional terms in that small text area to further refine and optimize the matrix. New feature adds the capability to set beginning and ending of the desire text by book-chapter-verse, or by letter number.
- Skip Viewer allows you to enter a letter number and ELS width (or click on a letter in the displayed matrix), and read the next 1000 letters at the selected ELS width or in the surface text, in order to see if the term found is part of a longer phrase, or, to quickly recognize other terms or phrases. Unique.
- Statistical calculation for the number of expected occurrences of each entered search term (based on text range and ELS range selected). Automatically calculated as you enter terms for search, it's read in the lower window bar. Allows quick comparison of expected number of occurrences versus actual number found. The Search Parameters power-user function displays real-time expected occurrences, so that you can vary the ELS for each term searched to better manage expected numbers of results.
- Statistical R-value shown in the cursor tooltip window and matrix Report, is used to determine whether the term in the matrix is there by chance or by design. Negative R-values are for terms likely there by chance, while positive R-values are likely in the matrix by design. Matrix Report shows both text R-value and matrix R-value to aid in statistically analyzing the matrix.
- Automatic display of the number of each letter in the text loaded for search, plus the total number of letters in the text. Very useful information for other statistical calculations. When a small search area is entered, it automatically recounts and displays numbers of each letter and total number for the small area. (accessed as menu item, under VIEW--Statistics).
- Manual Row Split is an advanced research feature When you have a matrix developed, you can row-split the matrix which divides the ELS matrix width by 2-11. Go to example to see it used. CodeFinder then automatically recalculates terms in proximity. This feature may be new and not quite so obvious, but it leads to even more optimal matrix displays and code findings! The new auto row split function bypasses the manual operation to automatically choose the best row split, and "find the best matrix".
- Save Search List of terms for later use. This function allows you to save all the terms in a small file using "Export Search List" and "Import Search List". It doesn't save the search results but allows you to save and re-use a lengthy list of search terms in a very small file.
- Global turn-on and turn-off functions allows the user to turn off many individual term matches with one click, in order to optimize the matrix view with a minimal number of terms.
CodeFinder: Millennium Edition is the codes program you need, and it's available at at low $67.95 (US$, plus shipping) on CD-ROM for the new version 1.23 (CDs in stock). Go to the 128-bit secure online order page.
Here's how a simple search is done by anyone very easily using CodeFinder:
- Select "Load Text" and then the text you want to search
- Set in the ELS search range
- Use the Bilingual Dictionary, or type in terms for search using the onscreen or computer keyboard
- Press "Search" and CodeFinder finds every occurrence and automatically determines close proximity matrixes
- Click in the tree of results to display the desired matrix.
- Analyze results.
- You're done, refine as desired!
Codes in the Bible is an independent business in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. We will never give your name, address, or e-mail to anyone else and will guard the information as if it were our own. The Codes in the Bible website also creates a central place where anyone can display their codes findings with attribution (no simple 2-4 term matrixes that can be random occurrences :-).We offer full technical support for CodeFinder.
Codes in the Bible, 1221 Buttonwood Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525 USA
We use the CodeFinder program extensively and participated in its development. We can answer any question on using the CodeFinder program. E-mail us at the link below.